Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

Last Saturday, Nick's Auntie Mandy came by to help Nick and I decorate eggs, among other things. Eggs plus food dye plus stickers equals one giant mess, but Nick sure had a ball. Check out this picture; you can actually see the drops of blue dye flying onto his nice sweater.



















Nick actually loves eating hard-boiled eggs. So it was hard to get him to dye them rather than eat them!



















I'm not sure why I'm either making a face or have my eyes closed for all of these (perhaps trying to avoid splashes?) but Nick was really into the process.



















He especially loved the sticker part. Adding stickers to eggs is fun!
























































I'm too tired to write anymore, but enjoy the pictures. I will post more pictures from Aunt Mandy's visit tomorrow.


















No comments:

Post a Comment