Thursday, February 4, 2010

Squeaky Shoes


I bought some cool new shoes for Nick last week on Ebay. Yes, they really do squeak. The cats weren't sure what to think of him. Nicholas has been stomping around all afternoon, showing off his new toy. He was doing some dancing, too, earlier today. These shoes are too big for him, so I think I'll have to get another pair in a smaller size. He really loves them, and I sure can't lose him with these shoes.

Lately Nick's been into kitchen implements. Spoons, tupperware, bowls. . . he's fascinated with all of them. I guess the little girls at his babysitter's house like to have play picnics with their mini dishes. He must be picking up on that. I gave him a spoon and a piece of tupperware, and he was in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. I was cracking up while I watched that video, dh was looking on in horror at the noise. It is funny cause I don't have to live with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, come on. I think it's cute. You can disable the squeakers if they drive you nuts. They're good for keeping track of where your kid is. If I get sick of it, I'll just take out the sqeakers and use them for special occasions. Like dancing.

    ReplyDelete