Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just a Hint of What is to Come. . .

On Sunday, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry without a stroller, and both boys actually managed to absorb quite a bit of science.

Yup. Nick was already hanging out with the chicks.


































It was an exhilarating day, because I felt like my little monsters learned a lot and had a great time. Even the sparkly floor provided enjoyment as we waited to get our membership.

















There is so much to tell, so I think I will write about this day in several posts. Let's start with the Newton's Cradle. Both of my kids got such a kick out of this one.

Nick was counting how many balls were slid over and how many there were in all. He's getting great at counting!


































In the video, through the glass, you can see Henry's reaction to the balls hitting one another. It thrilled him just as much every time.



I'm learning as we understand Henry more how enthusiastic about learning he is, and how quickly he picks things up. I'll write more about this fun trip, and our adventures at the MSI, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment