Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

A few weeks ago, Nick's teacher read him the story by Eric Carle called, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Nick liked it so much he read it over and over again to his stuffed animals, his grandmother, his brother, and me.


By now, he is so familiar with the story he knows it practically by heart. As I was leaving for work on Friday morning, I caught Nick reading the story to Henry several times and decided to document his good "reading."




Then, this morning, I caught Henry reading the story to himself out loud from memory. I didn't catch the whole thing, but I still think it's pretty cute.




I love when I can catch my boys doing something mildly academic in nature. It makes up for all the time they spend whacking one another with sticks, having light saber battles, and flicking towels at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment