Friday, October 18, 2013

Raking Leaves

Yesterday, the boys "helped" Grandma Toni rake the leaves. I'm not sure how helpful they were, but they sure had fun!





































Did you notice Henry running full force at the pile of leaves? This is what he did next.




































Nick did try to help with actual raking. He liked using Daddy's big rake.





































Henry had been itching to get out into the leaves all day. When I came home from work, he started telling me, "Shoes on! I go outside!" Then, he'd point and stomp his feet, as if I didn't understand what he wanted. He wanted to jump and roll in the leaves.  :)





































Henry tried to rake with the little rake. Not too shabby for a two-year-old.




































I'm not really a cold weather person, but this year I am enjoying the fall, just because I get to see it through the eyes of my little guys. I was almost tempted to do a little rolling in the leaves myself. Almost.








No comments:

Post a Comment