Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Halloween Party!

On Friday night, I went with the boys to my school's annual Halloween Party. We went in costume, and I was excited to have the boys all dressed up. 




















Henry is a lion this year, and I even added whiskers to his face. He's been pretty snuggly lately, and he kept putting his arms up, asking me to pick him up. 



















Nick dressed up as a growling bear, and he even stomped his feet and said "Grr!" upon request. His favorite part of the party was the bouncy house!



















Both boys adored playing the Halloween games, though they didn't always understand the rules. 


















Henry kept trying to get back to the ring toss, even after his turn was over. He loved putting the rings on the witch's hat.


















Nick tried a sack race, but I don't think he quite understood the concept. He laughed a lot, though.



















We hung out with a koala friend for a little while. Nick didn't understand why Koala Lou wouldn't talk to us. I told him that she was a quiet koala. Oh, and in case you didn't catch our costumes, we were "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!" 

























My kids had a great time at the party, and all three of us slept well last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment