Monday, October 19, 2009

Nick's First Pony Ride

Yesterday was such a spectacular day, and I think there will be enough pictures to last a week of posts. The pumpkin farm was definitely a hit, based on the huge smiles and shrieks of joy I got from my son the whole time we were there. However, my sister took most of the pictures, and I haven't received copies yet, so I'm going to post the cute ones I do have. I took two small video clips while Nick was having his first pony ride. Watch his face and judge for yourself whether he'll be interested in horseback riding.

Of course, I'm not sure the pony was enjoying all of the mane-pulling and back slapping Nick was involved in. It must be a pony's nightmare to be chosen for festival duty. But for Nick, it was an exciting experience. I believe Greg enjoyed himself, too. I would say that the pony ride was one of the highlights of his first pumpkin farm visit.

1 comment:

  1. He looks thrilled! I think the pony is okay...they probably get an extra allotment of oats or apples to make up for it. You better cure him of the slapping, or he is not going to be very popular when he gets bigger and really packs a wallop! Lol.

    ReplyDelete