Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

I'm feeling pretty good this Friday. We just got back from Target, where these little guys showed their holiday spirit.



































Nick grabbed a pumpkin spice latte sample from the tray at the Starbucks when I wasn't looking. Little boy plus espresso plus sugar equals I'm not sure what. I guess I'll find out.  :)

Now we're going to try making some Christmas cookies. I love making Christmas cookies. Hopefully we won't eat them all.



































Nick actually remembers our Christmas traditions from last year, and he is loving all of the decorating and singing. Henry claps along to the music and turns the Christmas lights on and off. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment