Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Little Turkey

My camera mostly stayed in its case during Thanksgiving. That is because we were all so overstuffed we just lounged around on the couch, trying not to fall asleep.





















Henry wore the cutest little Thanksgiving outfit. On the front, it said "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble." On the bottom, there was a cute baby turkey.  I am very thankful for my little turkey. . . . and my slightly larger and definitely more mobile one, too.






















Nick had a new shirt for Thanksgiving as well, but he tore it off in favor of his t-shirt about five minutes after we arrived. I'm glad I snapped a quick picture before he took it off.





















My sister made this rainbow layered jello, which was very cool-looking. It was also tasty, but I am astounded at how labor-intensive it must have been to make. Each layer had to be made separately. That is what I call patience.





















Henry tried mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries, white jello, and even pumpkin pie. He loved all of them. I think his favorite dish was the cranberry sauce, actually.

I hope everyone had a relaxing Thanksgiving. We did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment