Friday, October 14, 2011

Shaved Kitty Cats?

Have I ever mentioned that I'm allergic to cats? Greg and I have three, despite my allergy. I got Sebastian the day I graduated with my bachelor's degree, and adopted Molly one year later. Tubby is our third cat, and he was Greg's kitty before he met me. It is quite strange, though, that my two cats are somewhat messy, just like me, and Greg's cat is meticulously neat.

That's why I had Molly and Sebastian shaved. Both of them now look quite silly. Here's Nick petting Molly. She is only half-shaved because she fights to the death to prevent anyone from coming near her with a razor.







































Sebastian is my long-haired kitty. He is rather fat and has trouble grooming himself. I do believe he's much happier naked, although he looks quite silly.








































Check out Sebastian's puffball of a tail. My sister's friend Stephanie did the bathing and shaving, and my sister helped. Both of them looked like they'd been through a war when it was all over. And indeed they had. I'm not sure who won in the end, but both kitties are now clean, shaved, and fresh-smelling. I've noticed in the last few days that I don't have tumbleweeds of cat hair on my hardwood floors, and the couches are missing the thick layer of cat fur that is the norm around here.

1 comment:

  1. haha...so did the rest of Molly ever get shaved? or is that good enough?

    ReplyDelete