Monday, August 10, 2015

Henry, the Senior Preschooler, Prepares for School

Henry is already excited about his second year of preschool. I'm not sure what to call a 2nd year preschooler, but this is his last year before Kindergarten, so I've decided to call him a Senior Preschooler.  ;)

I couldn't resist these overalls I found at the Goodwill. It's probably (sniff) the last pair of overalls Henry will wear. They only go up to 4T.







































As I said yesterday, I decided to take the boys school supply shopping separately this year. Good call? I certainly think so--Henry enjoyed the one-on-one time and carrying his own basket.

Henry tried on these glasses, but the prescription "made everything look funny."

























Do you see the Olaf thermos Henry is holding? He is so darned proud of that thing--he's been carrying it everywhere.

This boy is a big time Frozen fan.


























Henry only needed a few school supplies (thermos, folder, markers, etc.), so we had time to choose carefully and to linger and stop for gelato afterwards.


























Mmmm. Gelato helped me deal with the fact that summer is almost over.


























Also on the agenda last week was a haircut and Henry's four-year-old checkup. Apparently, Henry's right at the 50th percentile.  He's growing well and was very brave during his three shots.

I think I'm going to have the stylist leave his hair longer next time. 

























And. . . he's ready for his senior year of preschool. The bus will pick him up bright and early Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment