Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Photos

I like to multitask. Actually, even if I didn't like to multitask, at this point in my life, I don't have much of a choice. I never just do one thing; there's always an agenda. Take my trip to the mall.


Yup. Greg dressed Henry in a pajama top. Not sure why.




















I needed an oil change, so I dropped my car off at the Sears. While I waited for the boys, I shopped for boots at the Carson's. My husband met me there and delivered Henry and Nick.



















Oh, and yes. They did try to steal the balloons. I wouldn't let them.







































Recently, Fox Valley has been putting these displays for kids to play with in their center area. If nothing else, they provide a few minutes of fun and some cool photo opportunities.








































So between buying new boots, getting an oil change, dropping my shoes off at the repair shop, and finding a new pair of jeans, I managed to entertain these two.






































They never stand still at the same time.







































But the leaves are pretty cute, I think.








































I got them to behave (mostly) by hyping the play area as a reward. They could stay in this play area for hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment