Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day 2014

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! We tried to make today special for Greg. He got to go on a three-hour bike ride this morning, and then we let him take an afternoon nap while we went shopping for his presents. Greg deserved some rest on his special day.



































I couldn't get a photo with all three of my guys smiling at once, but two out of three isn't bad.


















The boys picked out Star Wars t-shirts for their daddy so they could all match. Oh, and some new shoes for when Greg goes hiking and biking.

Can you tell these two are related? 



































I made homemade chicken pot pie for dinner, and some yummy brie strawberry bites. All in all, not too shabby of a day. My boys are lucky enough to have one daddy and three grandpas. So, Happy Father's Day, too to Grandpa Mike (my dad),. . . .
























Grandpa Jay (Greg's dad), . . .























and Grandpa Ray (my stepdad). . .























Happy Father's Day to some great fathers and grandfathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment