Friday, February 27, 2015

The Auntie Who Loves Toys

A few weeks back we visited Auntie Mandy for a whole day. She works a lot, so the boys hadn't seen her in awhile. Doesn't Henry look a little devious in this picture?






































My sister loves toys more than any adult I know.






































Do you see her collection of Lego Minifigures? Henry kept trying to climb up to get them. (He didn't.) Auntie Mandy, though, was prepared and had a whole box of mini figure pieces that Henry could play with. He loved this as he's kind of got an obsession with Lego guys (as he calls them).



We had fun putting together all of the Lego people in hilarious ways.




















My mom stopped by for awhile and helped the boys make hats and build a fort.



















Yes, my sister has two, count 'em, two fort-building sets in her house.






































Here's what they built.  :)






































I would've loved one of these when I was little. Every time we get a run of bad weather, the boys want to build forts out of everything.

Auntie Mandy had Lego books, too!

























On the way home, the kids wanted to know why I didn't have toys of my own at home.

























I told them, "Not everybody is as cool as your Auntie Mandy."

No comments:

Post a Comment