Thursday, August 22, 2013

Henry does puzzles, Nick rides his guitar like a hover board, and Mommy is tired

This is my first week back to work, and I am exhausted. In fact, as soon as I click "publish" I am going to sleep. My boys have been plenty busy, though. Henry has been doing puzzles. Lots and lots of puzzles.





































In fact, Henry can work on puzzles for over an hour, if you sit with him and keep bringing out new ones. He has quite the attention span.
























Nick has been pretending he's Marty from the Back to the Future trilogy. He's even been riding his guitar like a hover board/skateboard. Oh, and he tries to play, "Johnny Be Good" on that same toy guitar.





































Henry accompanied him on the piano. Poorly.



















Oh, and Molly, our cat? She hangs out with Henry even though he is the least gentle two-year-old you've ever met. I have no idea what the attraction is on her part.





































I'm off to bed before I fall asleep sitting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment