Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Snowy Day (Kind of)

We haven't had much snow in this part of the Chicago area this winter. Not that I'm complaining. Actually, unless I am in a comfy chair, looking outside at the snow, I can't stand it. But the kids love it!
















It took nearly as long to get them ready to go outside as they actually spent outside.

















There wasn't really enough snow to make a snowman, so the boys just rolled around in it.


















Nick also tried making snow angels.


















Would you like to know the best part? I got to watch from the window. I wore my pajamas and waved.

















Greg had the boys out the whole time, and I just made cocoa. . . from scratch. I made it with dark chocolate cocoa and skim milk on the stove. It was delicious, though the boys adored the marshmallows even more than the cocoa. Check out Henry's cocoa goatee.



































Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment