Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Day at the Beach

I started school yesterday. While I always look forward to the beginning of a new school year, I'm wishing my summer had been just a bit longer. I've been looking at my pictures from the end of summer and reminiscing. A few weeks ago, the boys and I met my dad and stepmom at Centennial Beach.






















It was a cloudy day, but both boys loved the beach. Centennial Beach is a beautiful place to go, and kids love the sand and the shallow water. We've taken Nick before, but not in a long time. 


















Henry played peek-a-boo with the towel. He loves games like that lately. 

















It was Grandma Patty's birthday, so we had some peanut butter cookies. We figured out that Henry isn't allergic to peanut butter, because he stole one. 



I already miss these summery days. Starting yesterday, my alarm goes off every morning at a quarter to six. I'll have to remember to visit the beach more often next year, since the boys like it so much.










No comments:

Post a Comment