Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015

To all of the daddies, a Happy Father's Day! I'm lucky enough to be married to a spectacular daddy, who does all kinds of amazing things for his boys. I will be thrilled if our sons each grow up to be just like him.

























This year, we made a special Shutterfly mug for Greg with pictures of him and the boys. Coffee is one of Greg's favorite things, so he'll get to use it quite often. Oh, and dress socks. We replaced Greg's entire collection of dress socks, because we give exciting gifts like that. I would've taken a picture but I didn't want the wonderful awesomeness of the dress socks to be too blinding. Instead, here's a video of Henry doing his happy dance for Father's Day. (Nick did some dancing, too, but he wouldn't let me get him on video.)



I made a cheesecake for Greg, too (chocolate-chip with Oreo crust), but I didn't take a picture of it because it cracked down the middle. The crack didn't inhibit the deliciousness, though, thank goodness. Yum. Anyway, here are the links for Father's Day 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010. Have I been doing this for six Father's Days? Wow. Happy Father's Day to all of the daddies and grandpas out there, especially Grandpa Mike, Grandpa Jay, and Grandpa Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment