Thursday, July 19, 2012

Naughty Henry

Lately Henry has been throwing things into the garbage can as often as he can get away with it. We're missing toys, books, and I believe one of my sandals must have been chucked in there for good measure. It is currently missing in action.



































Last week I rescued my sunglasses, Nick's baseball hat, and three legos. We've taken to keeping the garbage can up on the table or counter tops, but every once in awhile we forget. Then we'll notice things mysteriously missing.



































Henry is getting to that extremely mischievous stage. It is adorable but sometimes quite frustrating. So, if you've been visiting at my house and notice you are missing something important, please check the garbage can!

No comments:

Post a Comment