Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma Toni!

Tonight we celebrated Grandma Toni's birthday with a special cake.




















Whole Foods makes the best chocolate mousse cake. Nick even helped me count out the candles. We used 7 tens plus one, so he counted out, "ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty, seventy, plus one!"




















Unfortunately, I could only find the candles that re-light themselves. I think I was looking for the candles that glow in different colors and I bought these instead. What they are is frustrating. It took all four of us at least five minutes to blow these out.




Ahh, well. All of our exercise (blowing out the candles, you know) counteracted the calories in the delicious chocolate mousse cake.



















Happy Birthday Grandma Toni!

No comments:

Post a Comment