Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving, from Nick's Perspective

As our five-day Thanksgiving holiday comes to a close, I feel a little sad that it passed by so quickly. I also wish I had taken more photographs. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my mom and stepdad's house, and, though I snapped a few pictures, Nicholas ran off with the camera several times.


















Here is our photographer right before he "borrowed" the camera. I do believe he had cherry danish smeared around his mouth.



















Nick first chose to take a picture of his foot next to the Sesame Street car garage. Interesting angle.


















He did snap a picture of his mommy and daddy cuddled up on the couch.



















Here you can see the football game on T.V. as well as the puppy hiding under the piano bench.




















Nick is big into self-portraits. He adores looking at images of himself.
























Here is Henry, as viewed by his big brother. Henry loved chasing the puppy on Thanksgiving. That puppy worked off any treats people snuck to him, that's for sure.



















I'm not sure what the background was on this shot. It looks almost as if Greg is dancing. He insists that he was not dancing.



















Finally, here are some dog toys, elegantly displayed on the hardwood floor next to some lovely carpeting.

I'll write more about the rest of our weekend later this week, but I sure hope your Thanksgiving was as interesting as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment