Sunday, April 1, 2012

Friday Fun at the Riverwalk

The Riverwalk was our destination of choice last Friday after lunch. Nick loves walking by the river, and he especially loves the playground past Centennial Beach. He also adores walking back and forth on the bridges. 




















Friday ended up being the best day of my whole spring break. I had a great day with both kids and I think they had a ball as well. I'm feeling kind of sad now that break is over, but it is only two months until summer. I will survive, I'm sure. 




















Henry loves hanging out in the stroller, because he can move fast and watch the world fly by. 




















Nick flies all by himself. He hardly ever moves slowly. We walked all the way to the park, where more fun ensued for both boys. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment