Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Museum of Science and Industry

A few weeks ago, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. I took quite a few pictures, but didn't have time to post many of them. So here they are for your enjoyment, starting with the one of Nick sitting on a cow.


















Here is Nick enjoying his ride on the combine.




































I think Henry was a little overwhelmed by all of the Christmas trees. Actually, I'm just guessing. I have no idea why he looks freaked out in this picture.


















I think Nick's favorite exhibit was the Idea Factory, where Grandma Toni and I watched him shoot water. "I like the shooting things!" said Nick. Yup. We know.


















I love the picture below of Nick. He looks either fiercely determined or moderately constipated. Either way, it's cute, but he was actually trying to turn that gear.






































Henry was, for once, not left out of the museum experience. MSI Chicago actually has a part of the Idea Factory that is just for babies, and Henry took full advantage of this place of joy.




















That is a look of joy. . . drool, as well, but the joy is just behind the drool.


















I wish I could find a baby obstacle course near my house to take Henry. He loved this one so much.



















All in all, it was a pretty decent day.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun...I'm looking forward to being closer to town and having more opportunities to get out and do stuff with Ben. Next time I come out in the summer, we definitely need to do shedd or the field museum again.

    ReplyDelete