Monday, November 7, 2011

Meeting a New Puppy

Last weekend the boys got to meet a new puppy.



















My mom and stepdad recently lost their dog, Tigger. It was sad, but he will be fondly remembered. They adopted a new puppy a few weeks ago, and named him Rusty. He is a tiny puppy, but very friendly. Rusty was excited to meet the boys.



















He liked licking Henry. I bet Henry tastes like baby formula or perhaps sweet potatoes.




















Nick loved running with the new puppy. My big boy excels at running and jumping.




















The puppy loved chasing Nick and this large bouncy ball all over the yard. Rusty and Nick were both excited.




















I wonder how many calories I could burn if I could run around with that much energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment