Monday, December 22, 2014

A New Kitchen aid mixer and some advice from a three-year-old

My grandma got me this awesome new mixer for Christmas. I love it after only a few days, and I'm excited to try recipes over Christmas break. I swear, the motor on this Kitchen Aid is bigger than the one on my first car (a Ford Aspire). Works better, too.


























Yesterday, Henry helped me make some chocolate swirl cookies. I let him help with all of the parts. He has some advice on the use of these mixers.




Yup, that's right. He turned it all the way up and flour went everywhere. I was mad for about three seconds, and then I started laughing. Flour rained down like clouds. When Nick came downstairs, Henry had all kinds of advice for him about using a mixer. Maybe he can make the cookies by himself next time? Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment