Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Flashlights Under The Table

Grandma Toni thought of a really fun game for the boys today. She bought them Halloween flashlights to play with the other day, and they absolutely loved them. Nick and Henry have been looking for excuses to go in the dark ever since.
























Today, they put blankets over our cocktail table, and then the boys hid underneath it with their Halloween flashlights.



















They loved hiding and having me count and then jump out from under the table. I think they would've let me do this all night if I would've let them.





Nick, especially, loves it when I videotape him and play it back. Henry, on the other hand, just liked surprising me with is flashlight and jumping from under the table. I pretended to be really shocked each time he jumped out. 


After a really stressful day at work, it is nice to just play for a little while. I might not fit under the table, but I still got to participate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment