Thursday, August 25, 2011

Way Too Busy!

I have been a little absent in the online world lately. There's been too much to do offline.

















The first day of school for my students was Monday, and I've been teaching graduate school one evening a week all month. This new evening job involves learning how to use Blackboard, an online program for managing student work. It's been driving me crazy. So basically, my first and second jobs have been taking all of my time. I've been spending any additional time I can find playing with my boys.

This is what makes it all worthwhile:




Henry has been smiling and laughing more. He even coos, and it makes me smile everytime.
Even when I'm feeling overwhelmed with work and errands, a smile like the one on Nick's face (in the picture below) cheers me up and reminds me of what I have to come home to at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment