Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas #3--Christmas Day with Grandma Toni and Aunt Sarah

On the third day of Christmas. . . Grandma Toni let us sleep late, and Greg slept until 9 a.m., which he hasn't done in years. I slept even later. That was the best present. Nick was clapping for the presents. All of the presents. :) Note to self: Next year, take a shower and get out of your pajamas before the whole picture taking/present opening thing. Oh, and put on some makeup.


Yay! A rotary-dial phone! Very retro. Nick actually really likes it; he was pulling it all around the house yesterday. I was trying to remember if even I had seen rotary dial phones before.

He kept pulling ornaments off of the tree. That and eating wrapping paper. We spent the whole day at Grandma Toni's, then set off for home, where more presents (from Santa, and mommy, and daddy) were waiting. I'm not sure why I look so surprised here--I'm the one who bought the book. I look more surprised than Nick! :)
Greg looks surprised, too, but I think he was surprised that Nick was opening the present himself. After 40 plus presents, he finally got the hang of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment