Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat!


Yes, this was Nick's first Halloween, and he really loved seeing all of the people. And candy? Well, he sure liked that, too, although we didn't let him have too much.

We went trick-or-treating with my father and stepmother out in Rosemont. Everyone was so nice, even though Nick had an entourage of adults with him. We were asked a few times, "All of you guys for this one little baby?" Yup, he had a posse.


The cheetah costume didn't bother him too much, and the padding on his head even saved his head from getting bonked a few times.


This was just the first part of Nick's Halloween Adventure. We ended up going to my mom and stepdad's house for more trick-or-treating. I will have to post more later this week, when I get the pictures from my sister. It was a really fun day, though. I think Nick loved the whole Halloween thing. We sure got a kick out of watching him enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment